HOW TO ENROL
To enrol using our new online enrolment system:
- Add your chosen class/classes to the shortlist. When you are happy with your choices click enrol now.
- On the next page click register and fill in the enrolment form.
- Confirm your details are correct and proceed to the checkout screen. Here you can make any adjustments to your enrolment and contact details.
- If you wish to enrol an additional person you can do so by entering their e-mail address in the ‘add student’ box.
- Please take a moment to read through the terms and conditions of enrolment. Tick the box when you have finished.
- If you are paying by credit card you will be directed to ANZ’s eGate website. A secure service for processing credit card payments online. We accept Mastercard and Visa.
- Once your payment has been processed in eGate you will be returned to the NSCC page where you can print off an enrolment summary. You will also be sent an e-mail confirmation once payment has been processed.
- If you wish to pay via cash or cheque clicking ‘print and send’ will allow you to print or save your enrolment, which you can then fax, post or hand in directly to the office to be processed.
Download Enrolment Form
Fax your completed form to (02) 9956 8643
Phone (02) 9922 2299 to enrol or request a brochure.
Phone 9922 2299 weekdays between 10 am and 6 pm. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Make your cheque payable to North Sydney Community Centre and post it with the completed enrolment form to:
North Sydney Community Centre
PO Box 562
You'll find us behind the Stanton Library, in Civic Park on Miller St (between McLaren and Ridge Streets). The entrance is from Miller St, walk through the park and up to the building behind the library.
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY
We do not refund unless you give us 5 working days notice. We cannot accept responsibility for changes to your personal circumstances or work commitments which may occur after you have enrolled. Please refer to terms and conditions.