North Sydney Markets - The Movie!
There is FREE parking available in Ridge Street carpark
The North Sydney Market goes ahead each month (except January) rain, hail or shine!
There is also live music and entertainment from 9am - 3pm, and free kids craft activities to keep the little ones busy.
Over 100 stalls offering:
- NEW Trash 'n' Treasure laneway
- Freshly roasted espresso coffee, loose leaf teas (Toby's Estate, Forsyth and Guatemalan Coffee)
- Breakfast, brunch, lunch!
- Fresh, seasonal fruit and vegetables
- Homemade jams and preserves
- Olive oils
- Fresh honey
- Freshly baked bread and pastries (Brasserie Bread)
- Pies and cakes
- Fashion, jewellery, hats and accessories, new & 2nd hand
- Plants, potted herbs & freshly cut flowers
- Original art
- Handmade artisan products
- Kitchenware & small furniture items
- Books & cds
- Bric-a-brac & antiques
- Kids toys and clothes
- Reflexology & massage treatments
In case of extreme bad weather, the market is held undercover in the Ridge Street car park.